|Early registration until 16th January 2017||From 17th January on|
|General Fee||340 €||395 €|
|Special Rate for Resident Doctors (Medicine, Nursery, matrons)*||290 €||330 €|
|Special Rate for Students (Medicine and Nursery) and Group Support Instructor*||170 €||200 €|
|Group Support Meeting**||40 €||60 €|
|Registration (1 workshop)||25 €|
|Registration (2 workshops)||40 €|
|Registration Workshop 1. Writing a scientific article. What do I need to know?||40 €|
*Limited capacity. Once the seats are filled, if it is desired to attend, it will be necessary to pay the general rate. The document proving the application of the corresponding fee is essential and will be attached to the application and proof of payment:
- Residents' reduced rate (medicine, nursing, midwives): Resident's Certificate
- Students' reduced rate (medicine and nursing): Photocopy of student card.
- Reduced rate Meeting support groups: Certificate of monitoring of the corresponding support group issued by the president of the association.
Registration fee includes:
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Acces to the exhibition area
- USB Memory with the conferences and abstracts
- Conference bag and general documentation
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- Acces to the Meeting support groups
Registration fee not includes:
- Conference dinner
- Acces to pre-conference work-shops
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Registration fee has to be paid before the deadline for early registration; otherwise your registration fee will be updated to the current one.
- If member or student registration is selected please provide the proof of this category; otherwise you will be requested to pay the registration difference amount.
- Full payments are required in advance to the conference start. A confirmation voucher and invoice will be sent right after we received the payment. Please review it carefully and take note of your registration number. This number will be requested for any change or check.
- All payments have to be made on Euros, please find as follow the available payment methods:
- Credit Card Online: you will be redirected to a Bank secure page. VISA, Mastercard and American Express are accepted.
- Credit Card Authorization form: you will receive automatically by e-mail our credit card authorization form. Please fill out the form and mail or fax it.
- Bank Transfer: detailed banking information will be provided automatically by e-mail. Bank fees must be paid by the participant. This option only will be available until 23rd February 2017.
- All pending amount has to be paid at the Technical Secretariat during the documentation delivery. In case of bank transfer payment or another method but not received it, you will be requested for an advice bank slip. Otherwise, you will be requested to pay the pending amount.
- Hotel reservations will be booked on a first-come first-served basis upon reception of the corresponding payment.
- Grupo Pacífico has block-booked rooms for the dates of the Congress (23rd-25th May 2017). Previous dates or late departures are subject to hotel availability.
- All rates are per room per night, including VAT (subject to change according to official order), and breakfast.
- We advise all participants to request their hotel reservations as soon as possible to guarantee accommodation (before 23rd February 2017).
- Grupo Pacifico (GP) acts as organizing agency and is not responsible for loss, injury or damage to any person or property.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellations received up to 23rd January 2017, deposits will be refunded less 50 € for administrative costs.
- Cancellations received up to 23rd February 2017, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed.
- No refund will be made for cancellations received after 24th February 2017 or registered participants who fail to attend.
- No refunds will be made in case of cancelled sessions or program changes.